Thursday, March 02, 2006

the "i heart those guys" fan club

monday was great
even though i was sick all weekend
and still had a slobbery nose
i got doped up and dayquil and went to class

"B " was suitable impressed with all the work i had done
which made me feel good
he really liked my constructed logo idea
i am making various things (or photoshopping) that spell out "exchange"
which is the name of my cable company

so far i have exchange:
knitted into a scarf
soldered onto a circuit board
spelled out in toothpicks
made into a banner
made into a pop-up card
cross stitched on a piece of fabric






and i have another dozen or so ideas
from sewing to having a rubber stamp made
it's not "logo design" in the traditional sense
and i won't have that experience under my belt
but this is really fun and takes advantage of my crafty skill set

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home