Wednesday, January 25, 2006

lather rinse repeat

a sense a pattern emerging
once again i am really excited about one project
and luke warm about the other

i had my first problem solving class on monday
and we have to invent a cable channel
i have decided on the DIY network and am doing research on
ready made and make
i have to come up with a profile (or 2) of my target audience
and what their various interests would be
this project has captured my imagination
and i can't wait to start working on it

but what i actually need to be doing
on these 3 days before the dreaded friday
is work on my degree project
which i am still somewhat excited and interested in
but the dark force that i have to negotiate with
just might give me ulcers

on a lighter note:
i got my hair cut today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home