Friday, January 06, 2006

faster than a speeding bullet

we bit the big one and decided to update the big mac
we ordered a new G5 last week
and i am currently stalking it's every move on fedex.com
it's being delivered on my birthday
very very VERY exciting
i can't wait to see how much faster things will go
i am a little concerned about the transferring of all the everything
i guess that will probably suck up all of next weekend

i am slowly chipping away at my to do list
today i start scanning and collecting all my undergrad work
in preparation for my print portfolio
and maybe do a few web site sketches

the coming week will be dedicated to working on my thesis project
i guess i am feeling relatively prepared for the next semester
here it comes ready or not, 12 more days of freedom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home