Wednesday, September 28, 2005

perhaps allergic

i've got that dopey headed furry brained feeling
maybe it's the allegies that make me feel this way?
like i don't know which end is up
where do i need to be?
what day is it?
when do i neeed to be there?
am i late yet?
like my brain is wrapped in many layers of cotton
making clear thinking virtually impossible

i am feeling really frantic about my thesis proposal
i don't have a single good idea
i want to be REALLY excited about it

i have found (once and for all) that it is nearly impossible for me
to be productive between the hours of 2pm and 6ish or so
productive in the creative sense that is...
i am entirely capable of dealing with all manner of mindless tasks
such as laundry, dinner, surfing the web and counting paper clips
but i can't get any REAL work done
and i always feel like i need to be shackled to the computer 24/7
since there is NO chance of me getting any work done
if i am not sitting in front of the computer
so i better be doing that
or else i am a bad girl, slacking off, neglecting my duties
so i am giving my self permission to step away from the computer after lunch
STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm dinner

4:27 PM  
Blogger rae said...

ohmigod
an actual comment that isn't spam
thank you baby

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home