Monday, April 24, 2006

margarita emergency

last class last class last class
and i couldn't even stand to be there for the whole 6 hours
b gave me some good insightful comments to help me finish up
then there was a brief senior meeting
(which just annoyed the hell out of me)
and then since jak was downtown for a meeting
i skated out of class early
and hitched a ride home with him
and we made a pit stop on the way home for bad mexican
and margaritas

my last real for real class
it's all just printing and binding and stressing from here on out
(the next 2 weeks)
it is a mixed response i am having
i don't really have anything to replace all the busy and anxiety with
nothing that is except for dust bunnies and dirty laundry

well there are my portfolios
which i have been avoiding like moldy bread....

there's still plenty to do
and it all involves me spending lots of quality time with
epson 740
epson 1280
hammermill
french
schaedler
double stick tape
and last but not least
olfa

and lets not forget the most important of all:
















1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Kopel said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm coffee!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home